We are committed to ensuring your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. In all cases, De Wit Cameras adheres to applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation.
This entails that in any case, we:
- Limit the processing of your personal data to only those data that are minimally necessary for the purposes for which they were provided.
- Ask for your explicit consent if we need it to process your personal data.
- Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data.
- Not disclose personal data to other parties unless necessary to carry out the purposes for which it was provided.
- Are aware of, want to make you aware of and respect your rights regarding your personal data.
Processing of personal data
Personal data are processed by De Wit Cameras for the following purposes:
- Processing purchase and sale orders.
- Processing of payments.
- Shipping of goods.
Basis for such personal data is:
- The sales agreement
For the above purposes, the following personal data may be requested from you:
- Initials and/or name
- Nobiliary particle
- Full address
- (Business) Phone numbers
- (Business) E-mail address
Provision to third parties
We may provide the information you provide to us to third parties as necessary to carry out the purposes described above.
For example, we use a third party for:
- Web hosting and email services;
- Shipping goods;
- Taking care of the (financial) administration;
- Processing payments
We transfer personal data only to the extent necessary for handling the service in question.
We never transfer personal data to other parties with whom we have not entered into a processing agreement. With these parties (processors) we naturally make the necessary arrangements herein to ensure the security of your personal data. Further, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties unless required and permitted by law. An example is when the police request (personal) data from us as part of an investigation. In such a case, we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to hand over this data. We may also share personal data with third parties if you give us written consent.
Within the EU
We do not provide personal data to parties located outside the EU.
De Wit Cameras does not retain personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law. Pursuant to applicable administrative obligations, we must retain invoices containing your (personal) data, so we will retain this data for as long as the applicable term runs.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data about you from unlawful processing, for example, we have taken the following measures;
- All persons who may have access to your data on behalf of De Wit Cameras are bound by confidentiality.
- We maintain a username and password policy on all of our systems;
- We pseudonymize and ensure the encryption of personal data when warranted;
- We make backups of personal data to restore it in case of physical or technical incidents;
- We test and evaluate our measures regularly;
- Our employees are informed of the importance of protecting personal data;
Rights regarding your data
You have the right to access, correct or delete personal data that we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of all or part of your personal data by us or one of our processors. You also have the right to have us transfer the data you provide to yourself or on your behalf directly to another party. We may ask you to identify yourself before we can comply with the aforementioned requests.
Should we process your personal data on the basis of a consent given by you to do so, you always have the right to withdraw this consent.
Should you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask that you contact us directly about this. If we do not come to an agreement with you, we will of course be very sorry. You always have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Authority, which is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
De Wit Cameras
Saskia de Wit
Alexander Verhuellstraat 6
6717 JB Ede